Researcher, author and speaker on Human/Women Rights in Islam and veteran activist against radical Islam.
• Founding Member, MRM (Muslim Reform Movement).
• Former board member of World Muslim Congress and Director of Sharia Law, Muslim Canadian Congress.
• Speaker on Sharia law in many conferences and media in Asia, Europe, US and Canada.
• Author of 4 Docu-Movies on Sharia law shown in Islamic conferences; some are subtitled in Arabic, Turkish and Malay language.
• Author of the book – “How Sharia Hijacked Islam”.
• About a thousand articles on Human/Women Rights in Islam.
• “Radical Free Villages” – the movement of Muslims Facing Tomorrow received award from Hakkani Mission, an Islamic organization.
• Hasan Mahmud is leading the “Radical Free Villages”, an award-winning movement in Bangladesh villages launched by Muslims Facing Tomorrow (Canada). The movement created many Radical-Free villages and was reported in the International Business Times UK: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/boko-haram-isis-islam-radical-free-village-movement-breaks-myth-that-sharia-law-allahs-law-1453863